Have fun screwing up…it means you are removing your ego from the problem.
One thing you should know first, however, is that tanning beds are scientifically proven to increase skin cancer risk. If you don’t believe me, ask Google Scholar. If you’re addicted to tanning, a good thing for you to do is try not to use them all throughout May, if you can. You can fight this….
You’re great for a week or two, but then you’re always running, squishing, tasking, and eventually the fitness gets squeezed out. How are you suppose to fit in fitness and make all that healthy food?5 WAYS TO CONSISTENTLY STAY CONSISTENT
1. Set them and CIRCLE them! Make the days and times of your workout as important as an appointment. They are THAT important.
2. Prepare you food in advance. Time consuming you say? 30-60 minutes to prepare enough food for almost a week will SAVE you time and keep you ON TRACK. Not only does it save time, but you reach for the right foods instead of the wrong ones.
3. Find fun fitness. This is perhaps the hardest part, but once you find your mojovator, you’ll be hooked. Hire a trainer, or try running, a class, biking, or a new gym membership. Or try them all! Mixing fitness is the best of all worlds.
4. Post-its! Put them everywhere you’ll see them all day - on your computer, your fridge, your microwave, by your bed, bathroom,in your purse, at the office. REMIND yourself what you want!
5. Have a Plan A, B, C and D if need be. If you run and it’s raining, plan B is a DVD. If the DVD is broken, grab your resistance bands. If you can’t find the resistance bands, go to your clubhouse and jump on a cardio machine. The point is, don’t give yourself an “out” because your Plan A didn’t work out. Follow through!